Saturday, October 3, 2009

- StumbleUpon



Today's post is actually a recommendation for all those who sometimes get really bored with the same old visited websites. The website StumbleUpon is, indeed, an excellent site to visit when you are searching for different news and posts. Divided into sections such as News, Arts, Photos, Videos, Lifestyle, Fun, Science, Technology and much more, StumbleUpon is one of my favorite sites. I first visited it when my friend Caroline wanted to show me... something that I can't quite remember. However, I must tell I got completely addicted. In StumbleUpon you can search for basically anything, places to travel, ice cube formats, extraordinary images and etc. I sincerely don't have a favorite category because I really can't choose only one. Posts such as the man who tries to pay his bill with a drawing, the unusual ice cube formats, facebook do's and don'ts and much (I mean, MUUUUUUCH) more are examples of how StumbleUpon is one of the best ways of spending time when you are totally bored while surfing on the internet. Enjoy =)

13 comments:

Ana Carolina Almeida said...

Never visited, going there foww showw hahahaha (nem vo)

Gui...B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gui...B said...

huahuauhaha you'll get tired of it after some time. Arthur's propaganda seems to be effective. Arthur NO FLAMING!

Arthur_Guasti said...

Huahuahua my stumble upon is spreading. I can literally waste hours of my life just stumbling and procrastinating my work. But seriously, who the hell uses stumble upon for new posts and sources? Stumble upon is meant to be used in one way and one way only. Humor. NOTHING ELSE. There are over thousands of pages that I stumbled and i laugh in every one of them. Please, dont be boring and click on preferences "news,tecnology, science, literature, current events" just humor. Seriously. BTW stumble rocks. (part of the reason I have a F average in work habbits). And btw, i have legal rights to the development and propagando of stumble upon at chapel. HMPFFFFFFF

Gui...B said...

Just because I said no flaming there he goes... He thinks he owns stumble upon. we live in a free world and that includes the right to do a post about stumble upon!

Arthur_Guasti said...

indeed, but not the right of saying it is meant for articles, posts and fun pictures. ITS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. and no i dont know how to spell that. Anywho, I weep for humanity.

Gui...B said...

WOW such ignorance blogs are entertaining therefore posts about stumble upon may be done. It seems like the one year you had TOK was useless! You never changa Arthur how could I expect something better from you? (LOL)

Arthur_Guasti said...

omg such a fag

Arthur_Guasti said...

you should be achamed of the fact you have no life and keep flaming my flames. GET A LIFE, btw, you are pathetic.

Gui...B said...

*change by the way!
hauhauauh yes we are in English and don't have anything better to do than flame a post, or flame a flame.

Arthur_Guasti said...

burn baby burnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gui...B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gui...B said...

WOW how futile we are. Expect other people to continue flaming after they enjoyed our flame war!