Wednesday, October 28, 2009

- Britney Spears


Britney Spears is back - once more - with a number one song and is giving fans another glimpse of the video for the new tune; '3.' On her Website (photo was taken there), Britney revealed that the wait to see her new video is almost over. "1...2...3 days until the premier of my new video but don't stress, I will be sending out lots of pics and clips for the next 3 days," she wrote.

Earlier this month, Spears published the releasing of the video '3' by posting some behind the scenes photos from the video shoot, and I can guarantee, it worked.

I personally think that Britney is a great singer and even though she passed through some difficulties in life, she is strong enough to let it go and live her life. I am really happy with her come-back and certainly anxious to hear her future songs, such as '3'
.

No comments: