Sunday, December 6, 2009

- Taylor Lautner


Today's post is specially written for Taylor Lautner's fans (I'm surely one of those). The werewolf of the Twilight Saga will now become a superhuman! Taylor was cast to be the main character of the Max Steel movie. According to the Mattel franchise Taylor will perform the story of a "19-year-old extreme sports junkie recruited by a secret agency after an accident infects his body, leaving him with superhuman powers". In my opinion, Mattel couldn't have made a better choice. Lautner is, undoubtedly, one of the most dedicated actors I have ever seen. Since he was a child, he already showed respect and dedication to this career when performing Eliot in "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" (it was then, that I also became his fan). However, he was officially known as a zealous actor last year, when he gained 30 pounds of pure muscle just to play Jacob Black in New Moon. I truly wish him good luck for his work, in which I also know he will make an excellent job =)

No comments: