Saturday, November 14, 2009

- Celine Dion


Sad news for Celine Dion's fans. The songstress' husband anounced that "they are no longer expecting a child". Celine got pregnant through an in vitro experience and was supposed to give birth in May. She has an 8 year-old son, named Reene-Charles, but last year she also revealed that she would love to extend the family... These are really sad news and I bet the whole family is heartbroken. However, I believe that Celine (and her family) will be strong enough to let go of this and continue to create awesome music as she always does. I personally love her music style and my favorite tracks are "Because You Love Me" and Titanic's soundtrack, "My Heart Will Go On". Keep strong Dion =)

Photo and information taken from Celebrity Gossip.

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Poor girl--that is tough news for her.