Sunday, May 9, 2010

- Miley Cyrus

To be honest, this week's post was actually going to be about another TMZ photo gallery... This, until I found something that totally freaked me out/almost made me sick. As some of you should know, the “pop star” (if she can be called one), Miley Cyrus made of her new music video a REALLY big deal (just as Gaga has made with Telephone) and it finally appeared on TV this week. When watching it, I didn’t know if I should laugh, I should cry, I should throw up or if I should break my computer. I personally hate Miley Cyrus since she started to hate the character that made her a celebrity; Hannah Montana. Not that I am obsessed or that I even like Hannah Montana, but I always agreed with the popular saying “don’t bite the hand that feeds you”. When Miley realized she was quite popular, she decided it was “time to change and to grow up because she was lot more mature and knew what she wanted for living”... COME ON ! She was only 16 and she was absolutely mature.. SUREEE ! Anyways, back to the video thing, besides having a terrible title, “I can’t be tamed” (I CAN’T BE TAMED!!!), and a horrifying singer, it also has awful lyrics such as “for those who don’t know me, I can get a bit crazy, have to get my way 24 hours a day. ‘Cause I’m hot like that, every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention like I’m under inspection, I always get the 10s ‘cause I’m built like that. (...) If you’re gonna be my man, undestand I can’t be tamed, I can’t be saved, I can’t be blamed, I can’t be changed, I can’t be tamed”. Now you got the point of throwing up. Also, Miley tried to act somehow like Lady Gaga... but it just doesn't work. NOT AT ALL. She just looks more ridiculous than she already is. Ah! By the way, the "story" behind it is that she is an unique BIRD (yes, she is TRYING, fail, to be a bird) that can't be tamed... LAME! It's just ridiculous and frustrating... Finally, for those who want, I ONLY recommend for those who want to laugh really hard, otherwise it will be a waste of time, to watch the video.. Here it goes, but I'm not sure if enjoy is quite an appropriate word...

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Oh wow. Those are some pretty nauseating lyrics. And you're right, it does look like a Lady Gaga imitation, maybe mixed with a bit of Britney's adolescent attitude.