Saturday, September 19, 2009

- The Ugly Truth


The Ugly Truth it is now at the screens ! The movie is basically a sex war in which a show producer is "reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent" (Official trailer information) to prove his theories about relationships and help her to find her true love.

I personally cannot give an opinion about it, once I hadn't watch it yet. However, I am really anxious to watch it because I'm both movie and Katherine Heighl lover. Her performance first surprised me at Grey's Anatomy, where she plays Izzie Stevens, which is also another woman who fights over love problems. Also, as the movie 27 Dresses, which also casts Heighl, The Ugly Truth promises to be a successful romantic comedy.

3 comments:

Karina Shim said...

I already watched it! It's very good! soooo funny! =]

Marina Grasso said...

I loved this movie! I've watched it twice already and would watch it again.

Hikari Fukashiro said...

I also loved this movie, it's hilarious